sunnuntai 11. tammikuuta 2015

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu - First impressions



Assassination classroom where a class of misfits have to try to kill their new teacher - an alien creature able to destroy the earth and that's what he will do if they do not stop him within a year.

As you can already deduce that this is a comedy action anime. After watching the first episode I really liked it, it wasn't super funny or anything but the premise kept me interested throughout the episode and the teacher himself seems to be a nice character. It is hard to say if it is going to keep me interested as the episodes go on but for now it something simple and fun to watch.

I recommend you go and see it for yourself, I have a feeling that if you don't like the first episode you won't really like the whole series and if you do like it then you will probably like all of it.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti