lauantai 11. lokakuuta 2014

I can't understand what my husband is saying - First impressions

I can't understand what my husband is saying or
Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 

Man do the Japanese love long titles or what? I'm just gonna shorten it to ICUWMHIS...yeah, that will surely catch on. 
The anime just started with only 2 episodes out, that being said i just noticed it 10 minutes ago, yes the episodes are less than 5 minutes long. That being said it is a comedy based on the marriage life between a "normal" person and an super otaku. Thats it. She tries to understand her husbands strange hobby. The simple premise works in this kinda short episode environment. Now the problem with comedy shows is that everyone has a different taste. So let me just say that I at least find it quite funny. Studio Seven has succeeded in that which many fail, I actually usually hate these short episode shows but this time it had me laughing, maybe because it hit a bit too close to home with me.
     (The Main charcters, Kaoru and Hajime )

The characters are just archetypes, there is no real plot, the music is generic but even with all that it succeeds in the most important category it made me laugh, multiple times, so I can't say I didn't like it. Actually I can't wait for the next episode. The animation is beautiful for a show of this type and that really pleases me.
Of course we need to remember that this is first impressions based on 6 minutes with these characters, there could be major plot points and character growth in the plans.

Verdict - Now this is a bit tricky, I can't really recommend it but I found it funny so I have failed you all. Let's see, how about everyone who though the premise was a good idea check it out and the rest of just ignore it.

Blogging is serious!

Kaoru and Hajime going to a love hotel.

The Brother?
No comment

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti