perjantai 17. lokakuuta 2014

Anime fall season - How is it?

Now that the fall season anime have for the most part all started and I have watched at least one episode of each series. We have to ask the important question, how is it?


The post Attack on titan era continues as the moe movement is ending, if you don't know what I am talking about let me explain. After the huge success of K-on for the following seasons the majority of all new anime was moe or otherwise k-on esque. Not all but most, pretty much until Attack on titan came into the scene and things changed to what we have now which is probably most action oriented anime, of course there is still a lot of girls goofing around but much less than previous seasons. Now if this is a good or bad thing is up to you.

Let's get back to the topic at hand how was the season. Actually compared to the summer season this was a slight disappointment, the summer season had quite many anime I wanted to watch and I ended up finishing like 5-6 of them which is a bunch. This season for example there is maybe 3 I like and will most likely watch to the end. Of course I might watch others for review purposes but that is outside the point.

So what was good and what was bad?

Amagi brilliant park is the first to come to me when I think good - Nice story and beautiful art.
I can't understand what my husband is saying is probably the most funny.
Parasyte is probably the most intriguing of this season.
Now what is pure bad, for example Girlfriend (Kari) was just horrible. I had trouble finishing the first episode or Cross Ange which I could not care less about.
I think most this season fall into the category we have to wait and see how they turn out. Like Terra formars, Madan no ou to vanadis or Ore, twintails ni arimasu.

Of course there are others which I still plan to write about like the slideshow of World trigger.

Twintails
Amagi brilliant park
Madan no ou to Vanadis
Cross Ange
World trigger
Parasyte
Girlfriend Kari (Beta)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti